Plantable Paper Pens
(MRP: INR 20/-)
- Over 10 billion Plastic Pens are discarded worldwide, every year
- Our pens are over 95% Plastic Free (Only the refill is plastic)
- Made from Recycled Waste Paper
- The pens create magic by creating not just words on paper, but by creating ‘Life from Waste’
- Bio-Degradable Capsules filled with seeds are attached to the end of each Pen
- Sturdy to hold and write for hours at length
- Once the ink is over, instead of throwing the pen, one may ‘Plant the Pen’ in the planter full of soil and manure.
- Way to Plant - The rear side with the capsule should be inserted in the soil and manure mixture diagonally, just enough to cover the capsule fully.
- The Capsule is Bio-Degradable, hence it shall dissolve letting the seeds go inside the moist manure filled soil.
- In ideal situation (soil-manure-water-sunlight- air), most of the seeds Germinate in 5-10 days.
- Once the ink of the pen is over, and you have planted the Pen, you can give yourself a pat, as you have just created ‘Life from Waste’.
- You may now give yourself a second pat, as you have helped a set of underprivileged people earn a respectable livelihood.